JOHN E. TINER
Associates of Applied Science
ITT Technical Institute
- Experienced in all aspects of Civil Engineering Technology including engineering and survey research, plan preparation and quantity take-off/estimation.
- Extensive knowledge of Computer Aided Design (CAD) Systems.
- Typical body of work includes preparation of boundary, topographic, ALTA and mortgage surveys, civil site work, streets and drainage as well as water and sewer systems.
- Familiar with municipal agency standards such as the City of San Antonio, San Antonio Water System (SAWS) and the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT).
- Representative projects include City of San Antonio MPO Sidewalks Project, City of San Antonio MPO 24th Street Project, City of San Antonio Walton Street Reconstruction, Stonehue Office Park, City of Laredo City-wide Sidewalk Project, City of Laredo Zacate Creek Park,